/*Código do Google Analytics*/

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Check Out: techno605


Hi everybody! Just like Rebecca1208, Sakiara and Andeavor i was one of the lucky ones that Parkaboy asked to join his Blog as an author. So i'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself for those that don't know me i've been creating since Jun 21, 2008 and i've become well known for my Artwork with the Building Editor. I've been told my artwork has inspired many creators and i'm always willing to share my knowledge and answer any questions concerning the Building Editor.

I've also held a couple of Building Editor Art Contests in the Sporums that inspired a large number of creators to try out their art skills with some amazing results that can be viewed in my Techno605's Art Gallery
Sporecast alongside with many other top quality Artwork that i have selected from the Sporepedia.
So feel free to ask me any questions concerning the Building Editor and i'll be posting some tutorials here soon.

No comments: